Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Good news?

It' s extremely difficult to find a good news especially when we are swamped with so many tragic stories from around the world. All I read and all I hear recently brings me down. Even information about my close friends are not comforting these days as most of them are facing and struggling with some personal problems and that is even more depressing... So, I've decided to put my worries (at least some of them) aside and find joy in 'small things'.
First of all, I'm really glad that summer is comming! I love the weather now, the sun really cheers me up and helps to get up in the morning; it actually is harder for me to feel blue when the sun is shinning:) Moreover, although, I still have a few exams to write, after every single one of them I am a step closer to holiday, isn't it cheering? Works for me;)
There are certain things in life on which we have absolutely no influence and we simply can't fight them. Sitting and crying about it won't make a difference so maybe it's better to put some fun into our lives instead:) After all, it's never as bad as it seems:)

No comments:

Post a Comment