Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Better late than never... My first assignment.

I bet you are really excited that you can finally read something about my (favorite) place... ;)

I live near Poznań. My home is situated in a beautiful, wooded and rather quiet area, just 15 minutes away from the city centre. Well, it actually takes 15 minutes by car, and I believe that poor public transport is the only inconvenience of living where I live. Beside that, I can't think of a better place to come back to after a long and tiring day. However, now that is sooo freezing outside, I guess I could move for a couple of months to...let's say Australia:), but in general, I love it here. The neighborhood, with lake, forest and horses (yes, horses - nice to watch, not so good for riding;) round the corner, is pretty amazing. As I'm  rather not a city person I enjoy every moment spent at home and I rarely get bored there. I admitt that this probably is because all attractions of a town are within my reach, so whenever I want to have some fun, I can easily get it. Nevertheless, I prefer to be surrounded by nature and stay away from crowds, traffic and noise for as long as I can.

Thanks for reading it. In comments you can point out my mistakes;) I will appreciate that.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here with your post, finally :)
    From the description of your place I gather it must be somewhere near me. Unless Poznań has more such idyllic places, but I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete